Frl. Hübsch Wrapcon Toddlersize "Kleine Punkte Schwarz"
Our instruction manual can be found HERE
Design and functionality of Fräulein Hübsch WrapCons are as individual as your child. With the fully adjustable bottom part of the backrest (velcro fastener) and the extendability and shape of the backrest the child sits from birth on in an ideal spread-squat-position which otherwise can only be reached with a regular sling. The wide straps (33x200 cm) can be spread over shoulders and back and thus distribute the weight evenly for the wearer’s comfort.
- Fits from size 74 to 104, grows with the child and can be adjusted in length and width. Therefore always fits perfectly.
- The backrest is made of two layers of sling material to support your baby in the best possible way.
- Spread-squat-position like in a regular sling
- Adjustable neck-width for a good support
- Carrying in the front, in the back and on the hip
- Hip belt with a buckle for fast and easy handling
- Only high-quality materials are used, organic sling material from an Austrian weaver, organic cotton twill for the shoulder straps and designer fabric from the USA for the head rest
The WrapCon can be washed at 30°C with the handwash or wool programm in the washing machine, but please don´t use the tumble dryer!
The Fräulein Hübsch WrapCons delivered with a chest strap, a cotton bag and a detailed instruction manual.
Shoulder straps: 100% organic cotton (kbA)
Backrest: 100% organic cotton (kbA)
Designer fabric of the head rest: 100% cotton
Padding (hip belt): polyurethan (foam material)
Produced in the Czech Republic.
The Fräulein Hübsch WrapCon is registered as utility model at the Austrian patent office.