Attention! Different color compositions of the headrest, caused by the pattern. See sample pictures!Our instruction manual can be found HERE.
Design and functionality of Fräulein Hübsch Mei Tais are as individual as your child. The Fräulein Hübsch Mei Tai was tested and developed from a mother for parents. With the fully adjustable bottom part of the backrest (velcro fastener) and the extendability and shape of the backrest the child sits from birth on in an ideal spread-squad-position, which otherwise can just be achieved with a regular sling.
- Fits from size 50 to 86, grows with the child and can be adjusted in length and width. Therefore, it always fits perfectly.
- The backrest is made of two layers of sling material for an ideal fit for your baby
- Spread-squad-position like in a regular sling
- Adjustable neck-width for a good support
- Carrying in the front, in the back and on the hip.
- Hipbelt with a buckle for a fast way to put it on
- Only high-quality materials are used, organic sling material from an Austrian weaver, organic cotton twill for the shoulder straps and designer fabric from the USA for the head rest
The Mei Tai is a long-term carrier that fits tall and short wearers. Another advantage is the small packing size and the light weight.
Washable at 30°C with the handwash or wool programm in the washing machine, but please don´t use the tumble dryer!
The Fräulein Hübsch Mei Tai is delivered with a chest strap, a cotton bag and a detailed instruction manual.
Shoulder straps: 100% organic cotton (kbA)
Backrest: 100% organic cotton (kbA)
Designer fabric of the head rest: 100% cotton
Padding (shoulder straps and hip belt): polyurethan (foam material)
Produced in the Czech Republic.
The Fräulein Hübsch Mei Tai is registered as utility model at the Austrian patent office.